3-Ingredient Breakfast Cookies
Are you ever really craving some cookies for breakfast? Well, this is the treat for you! These three ingredient "cookies" are gluten-free and vegan. Make them your own with add-ins, such as chia seeds, dark chocolate chips or pumpkin seeds!
- 3 overripe bananas large (or 4 small bananas)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter (peanut, almond, sunflower or other)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Mix in oats and nut or seed butter.
- With clean damp hands, form dough into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden around the edges.
- Breakfast is served!